Sign In to join the community | Help
Storage & Organization

Tool chest parts

Im trying to replace the 10 1/2 inch non-ball bearing drawer slides on my tool chest #91706.  These slides slide onto the sides of the chest and require no screws.  This chest is over 20 years old, but is still in great shape the slides just stick and need replacing.  I called the husky phone number but the person I spoke with said that the chest number has been discontinued  and that she couldn't help me.  These seem to be very common slides and should still be available.  Is there an online parts catalog that I can look at and find the parts myself?  Is there a different way for the operators to look up parts when the part number have been discontinued or changed?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-06-08T21:22:26+0000  by rafa rafa

Hi Rafa,

The problem is the age of the tool chest, most manufacturers make parts for 10 years after a model is introduced, after that if you need parts you have to find a supplier with inventory. Since non ball bearing slides for tool boxes have such low demand, no after market suppliers offer them. Below are two number for Husky parts, call and see if they may be able to help you.

Husky Tool Box Parts 1-877-527-0313 or 1-888-434-8759

Good Luck

Mike
Posted 2018-06-11T17:50:32+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+