Sign In to join the community | Help
Gift Ideas

Trailer rental

Are there any minimum height requirements for my vehicle in order to rent a 5x8 utility trailer? Specifically the UTL5008HDS? I have a 2016 Lexus RX 350 F Sport AWD. Want to make sure I can rent it. Only plan on moving a 650lb order from the store to my home.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2021-01-24T22:23:36+0000  by Eddiefromcali Eddiefromcali

Hey Eddiefromcali,

Your height requirements will be determined by the vehicle (in your case, the Lexus), local laws, as well as just using some common sense in knowing your route in case the load is too tall to pass under any low overhangs.

In terms of our 5 x 8 utility trailer for rent (shown below), you can click here to view specs on it, but more importantly, see if it's available at your nearest Home Depot that has a Tool Rental Center.

Be mindful that not all stores have a Tool Rental, and could be limited with what's in stock. Either way, please click on the link above, and make sure to contact the local store that has them available to ensure one is ready and in good working condition when you arrive.

Tow-N-Go-Trailer-Solid-Wall

From what the load you have as well as the vehicle you are using, you can easily do the job from the store to your home. This trailer has a GVWR, or gross vehicle weight rating of almost 3000 pounds, so it's capability will be the least of your worries, the biggest part now is availability. 

Just make sure to click on the link above for more assistance.

Joseph

Posted 2021-01-25T16:19:53+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+