Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

Trending In the Aisles: Bloomstruck Hydrangeas

Here comes Mother’s Day and so many customers are shopping for something special for their mothers, grandmother, and wives; the reoccurring questions in aisles of my Home Depot has been: “What do you suggest I get for my mom’s garden”? My answer: "Give your mom a Bloomstruck"!

Introducing, from the Endless Summer Collection, the spectacular ‘Bloomstruck’ the chameleon of Hydrangeas. The color of the blooms of this magnificent shrub change from a pale blue-pink-purple to all the hues between, and beyond.

Bloomstruck is low maintenance, the less you prune the more it blooms!  The blooms are 3-5 inches across and the bush pushes blooms out from spring until the fall, all season long!

Well drained soil, moist soil, in a part shade spot, the Bloomstruck with thrive in a generous planter as well!

The mounding, growth habit of Bloomstruck is very pleasing, with a growth of 3-4 feet high, and a width of 4-5 feet across, a perfectly, polite, shrub. Great for floral arrangements and fresh, cut flower vases….everybody’s mom deserves one…or two!

Stop by your local Home Depot and pick up the perfect Mother’s Day gift, its new, it is exciting, and it is just beautiful…you will be Bloomstruck!

Your mom will love it!   Maureen

Other Related Articles:

Types of Hydrangeas

Why Your Hydrangeas Aren't Blooming

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-05-09T16:29:19+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS Maureen_HD_BOS

Topic
Categories+