Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

Trending in the Aisle: Cantilever Umbrella

Image result for home depot offset umbrellas

As the temperatures begin to become warmer and increase here in New England, outdoor living increases as well. There has been so much activity in the patio furniture section, and in the grill aisle at my Home Depot during the past few weeks, everyone is excited to get outdoors!

Expanding living space into the outdoor elements is always a pleasure; each year can bring something different, more shade from a growing tree, or more sun from a tree or branch that has come down over the winter. The ecosystem of a yard, here in New England, can change from season to season.

The offset, or cantilever umbrellas have created much conversation among customers and associates in the Home Depot outdoor living area, “the perfect solution for over my patio furniture” one customer told me “I don’t have a table, just a love-seat and chairs; this will be a perfect shelter from the hot afternoon sun”.

The cantilever umbrella, unlike a traditional patio umbrella, does not need a table to support it and help it stand up or keep it from blowing over; just fill the base with sand and the generous canopy will protect you from the scorching sun. While being shielded from the sun the solar collectors located on the umbrella top, are storing energy,  when the sun goes down the umbrella comes alive with tiny white lights that follow the skeleton ribs of the umbrella. The underside of the canvas is all aglow in the evening; it is perfectly enchanting, and so inviting!

Stop by your local Home Depot, look at the cantilever umbrellas; check out the fabulous selection of outdoor living essentials. Create an outdoor oasis in the sanctity of your own backyard….and literally the sky is the limit!

Relax and enjoy the outdoors,  Maureen

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-04-20T17:57:15+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS Maureen_HD_BOS

Topic
Categories+