Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Trending in the Aisles: 50 Shades of Gray

I feel surrounded by gray these days! Whether it is the deep, gray, of the winter sky; or the 50 shades of gray layers that define the sludgy, dirty snow banks which line the highways, street corners,and walkways of our winter, weary world…… tones of gray are all around.

Gray can be happy, clean and crisp, formal, elegant,and neutral.(when not associated with snow)

I love the color gray because it coordinates with everything; it is my number one color in fashion and home décor.

My favorite sweater, scarf, shoes, vest, slacks, and coat, are all gray, many different shades, and some are plaid, but gray is the tone…together or separately they go with everything. Gray is timeless!

I have painted three rooms in my home gray in the past year. Gray is a comfortable, soothing color; it complimentary to any color it is paired with, it is graceful and dramatic. I painted one room “Pumice” a soft gray that changes color throughout the day, it is spectacular!

Behr paint offers an amazing pallet of gray shades,and much much more!

Gallons and gallons of gray paint are being mixed at our paint desks daily. “It is the trendiest color right now, all shades” a paint associate told me, “and it has been for a while”. It is being used in every room, even nurseries. 

*Behr-Silverscreen and Quietude

Come in and stop by your local Home Depot paint desk, check out all the gorgeous shades of gray we have to offer. I am sure you will find one that strikes your fancy!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-02-26T17:54:04+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS Maureen_HD_BOS

No Doubt Maureen,

Everyone at The Paint Pit is asking, is gray the new neutral?

Link to this earlier thread to see several outstanding examples of Ralph Lauren Specialty Finishes that capture grays perfectly.

You'll also find bedroom and kitchen photos with color names and numbers of the Ralph Lauren colors applied.

Posted 2015-04-07T16:38:40+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+