Sign In to join the community | Help
Project Ideas: Outdoor Living

Trending in the Aisles: Copper Grill Mat

Summer may be winding down on the calendar, but the weather outdoors is still great for grilling.

Whether you have a charcoal, natural gas, or propane grill, some foods as well as simply cleaning up afterwards can leave a big mess.

For example, suppose you want to grill some large veggies alongside a filet of fish. Usually, this can mean bringing out foil or simply grilling very carefully to make sure the food doesn't go through the grates.

Luckily, you can opt for a product that not only helps you grill, but also assists in the cleanup! Unlike using aluminum foil that can burn or easily be ripped, consider using the copper grill mat, sold at your local Home Depot!

These mats are perfect for grilling anything without the mess. Since it saves time on cleanup by being applied over the grill, it ensures all sides can be evenly cooked. In fact, it's very makeup allows for even cooking on any vegetable, meat, (or what I've been grilling recently), fruits!

My personal favorite is that the grill mat can transfer the sear marks to your favorite foods! It's reusable, dishwasher safe, and makes it a cleaner solution for when you are grilling on the go (i.e. it's a public grill)! 

Image result for yoshi copper grill mat

It comes in a 2 pack and large size, which makes it perfect for your next outdoor BBQ or grilling outing. 

Be sure to check out these copper grill mats the next time you are at your local Home Depot store!

For this and any other grilling questions, please do not hesitate to ask us here.

Joseph

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2019-09-11T21:00:20+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+