Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Trending in the Aisles: Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Hybrid Stereo with Bluetooth

Having an on-site or portable stereo is one thing; having it also be a charging station and being Bluetooth enabled, letting you listen to your favorite music is another.

It's one of the most durable and useful portable stereos that you may encounter.

The biggest feature that gives it long-lasting power is it's dual power function. It can be plugged in via your typical extension cord (shown below) or from a Ryobi ONE+ lithium-ion battery.

Another awesome feature is its USB port that allows you charge up or use your tablet or smart phone...as shown below.

The top of the stereo has a built-in tray, allowing you to safely store your smart device while using it!

As for the sound, you'll get that and a high quality one. It's built-in equalizer gives you control at your fingertips of bass and treble, so you can get the exact sound you wish.

In short, whether you are hosting a social event or just want to listen to your favorites tunes while working on a home improvement project, the Ryobi Hybrid Stereo is one of the best choose from in the industry.

Let us know if you have any further questions regarding this great item.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-05-01T18:44:58+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

This is a great radio.  I bought one for my husband and after experiencing its quality I purchased two more, as gifts for other special people.  Great value.
Charlotte
Posted 2017-06-01T12:46:56+0000  by Char_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+