Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Unhappy about Customer Service

Hello HD:

One of the things that keeps me coming back to Home Depot (HD) is the fact that you've thought about what a nightmare it can be to keep up with accounting issues.  Specifically, you've included a way for professional customers to receive receipts via email.  This may seem like a small thing to some, but I assure you that trying to make a living in the construction trade doesn't leave much time for gathering and organizing receipts ... and, although I've already complemented HD on this brilliant innovation herein, I have to say that their training practices detract from this practice in a big way.  In short, I can't tell you how many times I've had to ask the folks handling the registers in your stores to "go back" so that I can enter my Pro ID number and, obviously, so that I can receive a receipt via email.  In fact, I recently asked a cashier at the customer service desk to "go back," and she promptly told me that it would be easier if I simply use my home depot credit account to "add the receipt" myself.  The point is that I want each and every receipt I get from Home Depot to be sent to me as a .pdf file.  My account files are now based around this -- and I can't figure out to how to "add" our latest purchase as the cashier told me to.  Will you kindly write back to me with clear and detailed instructions on how I can go about adding a receipt and, more importantly, how I can have a .pdf version of said receipt emailed to us?  Thank you.          
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-01-09T20:20:37+0000  by Willam Willam

Topic
Categories+