Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD

Order# W943166939

I ordered a washer and dryer on your website. I paid for the installation of new appliances and the removal of old ones.
I have a very small laundry room and therefore I need a stacking installation. I ordered a stackable kit, but your website gave me a red message that the installers have everything with them, and if I want to order a stackable kit, I will have to refuse the installation. Ok, this is what I need, I placed an order, delivery and installation was scheduled for December 23.
BUT! When your installers arrived, they asked me to provide a stackable kit because they do not have it. I explained the situation, to which they said that they would only install a washing machine, and I would have to buy an additional stackable kit in your store and order an additional installation. I was very upset, but what to do, I had to agree.
That same evening I went to your store to buy a stackable kit.
BUT! The store did not have a stackable kit. The seller told me that I should order it for $ 36 and pay an additional delivery of $ 52, in which case it will be delivered by January 6th. And we can install on January 7th. I was very very upset, but what to do, I had to agree again. Then the seller told me that you can give me a free shipping, and I need to pay only the cost of a stackable kit. Ok, I paid for it and left to wait for delivery.
The seller then called me several times and said that the installation was scheduled for January 7 and everything would be all right.
BUT! On January 6, I specially stayed at home to wait for delivery (a tumble dryer has been standing in the middle of my bedroom for 3 weeks). STACKABLE KIT WAS NOT DELIVERED!
On January 7, the installers called me and said that they were ready to install, I told them that the stackable kit was not delivered and they left. Now I do not know what to do.
Every day I'm checking the mailbox and waiting for the parcel from you. The dryer is in the middle of my bedroom and I can not use it. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED, I PAYED FOR ALL THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, BUT YOU'VE TORTURING ME FOR THE WHOLE MONTH ALREADY!
YOU HAVE THE WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD !!!
I WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR STORE ANYMORE AND I WILL TELL ABOUT THIS ALL MY FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES!
PROVIDE ME THE SERVICES I PAYED FOR !!!!!
Order# W943166939
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-01-09T00:47:44+0000  by alvovich alvovich

Topic
Categories+