Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

What In The World Is An Aerocart?

Worx has created the ultimate yard device; the Areocart is eight tools in one, a hand truck, wheelbarrow, lift truck, rock mover, appliance dolly, pot mover, trailer mover, garden cart and trash hauler all in one. Its ingenious design allows quick change from one function to another and it folds flat for storage.

I always have a hand truck around but I often need a wheelbarrow and must borrow one from a neighbor, which I hate to do and often they are not home when I need it. The Areocart is the ideal yard toll. I may buy myself one as a Christmas Gift.

The next time you need a new wheelbarrow or hand truck, stop by your local Home Depot and check out the Areocart.

Mike, The Home Depot Answer Man

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-12-20T19:50:44+0000  by Mike_HD_OC Mike_HD_OC

The AeroCart is an interesting multi-use tool.  It is stocked at most Home Depot stores.  Also available online, you can find it here:  LINK

Not available yet in stores are some interesting accessories for the AeroCart that make it even more versatile.  These are available online for you to peruse and purchase.  First is a combination tote bag and organizer that fits in the wheelbarrow section of the AeroCart.

You can find this here:  Organizer

Next is the set of tool holders that clamp rakes, shovels etc. to either one of the cart handles.

You can find these here:  Tool Holders

And last is the wagon accessory.  This puts the AeroCart on 4 wheels and has a handle you can use to pull what has now become a wagon.

This is available here:  Wagon Kit

Chris.

Posted 2018-12-21T15:08:01+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI
Hey Chris,

Thanks for the added info, however the wagon kit is so expensive, ( half the price of the AeroCart) I would buy a separate garden cart instead.

Mike
Posted 2019-01-07T18:22:39+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+