Sign In to join the community | Help
Outdoors

What In The World Is Gutter Stuff?

One of my least favorite fall tasks is cleaning out the gutters. It’s hard work and flushing them out with a hose a messy job. I have tried gutter screens but they seem to come loose and get misaligned allowing leaves to get into the gutters. Gutter Stuff solves this problem, it fills the entire gutter cavity and there is simply no room for leaves and debris. Made of open cell foam, Gutter Stuff allows the water to flow naturally down the gutter and to the drain with no buildup of debris. Simply stuff them in and forget them.

Gutter stuff is guaranteed for 5 years and will make your fall to do list a little shorter.

You can buy Gutter Stuff at your local Home Depot or on line at HomeDepot.com.

Mike, The Home Depot Answer Man

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2019-05-23T23:15:06+0000  by Mike_HD_OC Mike_HD_OC

I have it in my canals. It extremely just gets you some additional time between cleaning. I have a monster deodar cedar that drops a wicked measure of poo onto my rooftop. Before I introduced the froth, the majority of my canals would stop up like clockwork. Presently, I can put it off and clean them 3-4 times each year. I had one little drain stop at my pro dissertation help office up yesterday since it gathers downpour and flotsam and jetsam from a few points and is difficult to reach to clean. Needles stall out in the froth, yet water can even now get past for some time. 
Posted 2019-06-11T06:24:30+0000  by ethancampbell

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+