Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

What In The World Is a WINBAG?

We all have heard the term Wind Bag! And associate that term with an individual with a lot to say, about almost anything. However, our topic this week is the WINBAG, a unique lifting device every homeowner should have.

The WINBAG uses air pressure to lift almost anything, it’s an inflatable air cushion that can replace wedges and shims when installing and leveling windows, doors, cabinets and household appliances. Unlike wooden shims and plastic wedges that can mar surfaces, the WINBAG air wedge does not leave marks and is gentle on its surroundings. 

The WINBAG's inflatable air cushion is made of fiber-reinforced material that is durable enough to be used repeatedly. It is very powerful, and the pump can be hand or foot operated with a maximum load of 220 lbs. per bag. The inflatable bag spans gaps from 3/32 in. to 2 in. with infinite adjusting possibilities and deflates at the touch of a button. It even makes an effective doorstopper.

I only wish I had invented this incredible product! I have already ordered two for my toolbox and recommend it to anyone who needs assistance lifting and leveling almost anything around the house. It’s available on HomeDepot.com.

Mike, The Home Depot Answer Man

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-09-10T21:09:22+0000  by Mike_HD_OC Mike_HD_OC

Great post! I didn’t know about several of these resources and I’m going to go check them out now!fanfic  
Posted 2018-09-20T03:59:43+0000  by xeniia

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+