Sign In to join the community | Help

What's this peice called?

My shorts got caught in the handlebar and when I took a step back I tore off the entire sink drawer. It's a false drawer & I need a replacement to secure it on. Thanks
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-06-12T23:07:18+0000  by rovex49094 rovex49094

Posted 2020-06-12T23:11:29+0000  by rovex49094
Yeah this community is dead.
Posted 2020-06-12T23:37:51+0000  by rovex49094
Without any more information or a better picture, I would guess it's a plastic corner brace typically used in cabinetry.

Understand that the Home Depot folks that help here also work in stores, they're just not sitting in an office somewhere waiting for questions to come in.  I'm not a Home Depot employee, just a customer, that enjoys helping other people.
Posted 2020-06-13T03:11:21+0000  by Adam444
Hi rovex49094,

Yes, the piece in your photo is a cabinet corner brace, you can order them on line, the link is below.

You also may be able to purchase them at your local Home Depot.

Posted 2020-06-15T19:45:44+0000  by Mike_HD_OC
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question