Sign In to join the community | Help
Kitchen

hampton bay e204137 rk610543 - need replacement lamp

I have a track lighting system and the pendant lights no longer work and I need to replace them. I am looking for replacements for two pendant lights, can you please recommend a specific brand that will match up with my track lighting?

Hampton Bay E204137 RK610543

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-05-01T23:35:26+0000  by rcmillerpt rcmillerpt

Hey rcmillerpt,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community.

Hampton Bay track lighting can and will match up with our newer line of existing Hampton Bay as well as newer Lithonia Lighting systems.

Beyond those brands, I can't say that those replacement pendants will work for your Hampton Bay track.

But, those 2 brands I previously mentioned will work, just make sure when you are in store or here online that those are the ones you'll purchase. 

Let us know if you have any further questions,

Joseph

Posted 2016-05-02T15:22:40+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Hi Rcmillerpt, welcome to the community and we're glad you joined. I contacted out Hampton Bay customer service team about your track lighting. The numbers you provided did not come up in any data base. The Hampton Bay customer service team wanted to know if you had a manual that might have the UPC code and how long ago was the track lighting purchased? If you do not have a UPC code can you please take a picture and up load it and the Hampton Bay team will try and figure out which track light it might be.

Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you again to joining the community. Also if you find a UPC code you can call the Hampton Bay team at 1-877-527-0313 M-F 8am-7pm (EST).

Posted 2016-05-02T15:36:25+0000  by Ken_HD_OC
I have the same problem.  Here is the photo of the dead transformer.  I need two, actually.

Posted 2016-05-28T19:44:31+0000  by HobbyPilot

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+