Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

tool box drawer slides

Am I able to buy replacement drawer slides for a husky toolbox?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2014-01-25T21:33:55+0000  by iblandford iblandford

Hello iblandford and welcome to the Community.

Yes you can get replacement drawer slides for your Husky tool box.  I will need additional information in order to help you get the correct part.

1st What is the model number?

2nd Which drawer is it, from the bottom?

3rd Is it the left or the right side, both or all of them?

4th How old is the box?

Can you give some feedback as to why it needs to be replaced? 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Charlotte

____________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Home Depot Associate trained and authorized to help people on the internet.

Posted 2014-01-28T19:59:02+0000  by Char_HD_CHI

I am also looking for drawer slides for a Husky tool chest.

I don't know the model number of the tool chest, but I have the part number of the drawer slide. It is 101994A. I did an internet search of the p/n and was directed to a Stanley website that said the part is no longer available. Does anybody else provide this part or has the p/n changed?

It is from a 5-drawer chest and the drawer is the third from the bottom on the left side. The box is about 10 years old.

I hope you can help.

Thanks, erctrngr

Posted 2015-01-06T01:22:55+0000  by erctrngr

I need a new drawer rail for our Husky tool box. 

1st What is the model number? Model # HTBX10

2nd Which drawer is it, from the bottom? It is the forth drawer from the bottom.

3rd Is it the left or the right side, both or all of them? The left side rail needs replaced

4th How old is the box?  The box is about 9 months old.

We bought three of these boxes for our shop.  This is the only one that has given us trouble.  The plastic piece on the end of the slider came off and that allowed the ball bearing assembly to slide out and fall apart.  The plastic piece is broken so it cannot be put back together.

Thank you,

Nick Poyner

Omni-X USA Inc.

2751 W Mansfield Ave.

Englewood, CO 80110

303-789-3575

Posted 2015-07-21T17:35:05+0000  by NickPoyner
I have one broken drawer slide which seems to work okay except the inside part of the slide falls out of the outer part so that the drawer drops on that side. If I could find a way to keep the inner part in position, it would still work fine. On the other drawer slides, there appears to be a thin plastic strip on top of the inner slide piece which ( I think) holds it in place. Can this be fixed or do I need a new slide.

I have a Husky 36", 11-drawer tool chest and the problem is with the 4th drawer from the bottom on the right as I face it. I got this box about two years ago. The model number that I found on the HD website is:  Model # HTC306BDLX12 / HMT305BDLX16  Internet # 203023574.
Posted 2015-08-04T16:41:30+0000  by benewman
I'm having the exact same issue as the poster above me with a different toolbox.  The box is only a few weeks old so I'm hoping its covered by the warranty.  The plastic retention clip at the end of the right slide rail fell out and went missing causing the slide to overextend and collapse on that side.  In the process the sleeve that holds the bearings was twisted and mangled by the weight of the falling drawer as it was pulled from the track. 

• Model #: HOLC5210B1OD
  • Second (wide) drawer from bottom of box
  • The right slide is broken 
  • The box is only about 3 weeks old
Posted 2016-10-19T04:38:58+0000  by dangozen
I have a Model # 7440946R Internet #206839475 Store SKU #763089.
I need both left and right drawer slides, for the top drawer.
The box is about a year old, and this drawer was always sticky, but now it has come apart completely.
Thanks,

Posted 2017-01-03T19:49:05+0000  by MrMark

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+