Sign In to join the community | Help
Storage & Organization

10x10x7 Shed Plans

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the community and I had a couple questions concerning Sheds. I'm really into gardening and I wanted to start a hydroponic system inside to grow year round, but the tent I bought is alittle on the large size. I was wondering if anyone had any 10x10x7 plans they could share with a supply list and such. I've had such a hard time trying to find anything decently priced that has ateast a 7' wall height .

Also had another Idea of possibly buying a 10x12x5 and digging a couple feet underground and cementing it all out to support the height of the tent.. but not sure if theres any building codes that would be violated in doing-so. It also might be cheaper to just buy a taller shed.. a lot less work too.  anyway, if anybody has any advice it'd be greatlyt appreciated.. 

Also, this is a garden, so I have to take into account ventillation, and insulation and such. which is also why metal is harder to work with.. Thanks everyone!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-12-13T21:18:08+0000  by xLtdEspVx xLtdEspVx

Hi xLtdEspVxn,

Thank you for your question and welcome to our community.

For a variety of building plans, one of the books you should acquire is “Taunton’s “Building a Shed”.  You can order it online and have it shipped to the store of your choice if it is out of stock.

Keep in mind that Tuff Shed will build a custom shed on sight for you.  Their price includes delivery and setup. 

If you have all of tools & knowledge necessary for building a small shed then you are ahead of the game.  Time is the other factor which can mitigate the cost of building a shed by yourself.  Once you have checked out some of the plans that Tauntons has, let us know if you have any further questions. 

Posted 2013-12-13T23:06:56+0000  by Rick_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+