Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

1st Decent Gasoline Container in Years!

Hours of conversation about the current state of the portable gasoline container has occurred on the Power Equipment Aisle in my Home Depot Store. I am sure that it is happening at every establishment that sells gasoline containers.

The spilling of gasoline is a major problem. Of the 800,000,000 gallons of gasoline used each year to cut lawns in America, the EPA has estimated that 17,000,000 gallons of gas is spilled in that same year.

Gas fumes from those spills along with the fumes that escape into the atmosphere add up to air pollution figures that outweigh those currently being emitted by our cars.

The need for a better gas can is real.

I introduce The Easy Can!

Easy Can has a pour spout that is easy to operate with a positive open and close valve that prevents spills. It is a tough design that is not subjected to the weight of the filled container pushing on the fragile design of previous pour spouts. Hold the container with one hand and grasp the Easy Can pour spout with two fingers and a thumb of the other hand.

Instructions:

1. Press & release green button to relieve pressure.

2. Place spout in target tank.

3. Press green button to start flow.

4. Release green button when fuel reaches desired level.

The vent is located inside the spout, so overflow is prevented when the gas tank is filled.  Release your thumb to close the spout and seal the container. Pull the spout out of the gas tank and place the caps back onto both the gas tank and the Easy Can spout.

The color of the spout will vary.

Easy Can is available in three sizes to meet your gasoline demands.

Until next time, I’ll see you in the aisles!

Thanks for visiting,

-Travis

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-09-11T16:56:18+0000  by Travis_HD_ATL Travis_HD_ATL

It is very convenient to have a gas tank!  wuxiaworld
Posted 2018-09-20T03:38:34+0000  by anatoliaa

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+