Sign In to join the community | Help
Appliances

A suggestion please

Hi
 I have a vacuum cleaner. Now the matter is it is damaged. My friend said to replace the vacuum. I am not in a position to buy a new one and was thinking of some ways to get it repaired instead of changing the vacuum. When searching, I came to know that there are vacuum cleaner bags which are replaceable. I don't know what is it actually. Does anyone have some idea of that? So that I can solve this problem. Thank you in advance.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-07-23T13:17:26+0000  by alisaaj alisaaj

Hey alisaaj.

I am not sure what is wrong with your vacuum or if it can even be fixed. Let me tell you about the experience I had with mine. I bought a $400 yellow Dyson vacuum cleaner. After 3 years it broke and I was not ready to cut ties with such an expensive purchase. I took it to get repaired which cost almost $100, just to have it break 6 months later. I read the reviews on the shark vacuum which is a bagless vacuum. It is considerably cheaper than the expensive vacuums and I have now got 8 years out of it and it cost me just a little bit more than a vacuum repair bill. The shark is still running strong today and has never required fixing.

Bagless vacuums are definitely the way to go, especially if you have dogs like mine. I can empty the canister in 10 seconds and go back to vacuuming. I have grown up with the expensive Kirbys, Electrolux and Dysons and can say that nowadays, more expensive vacuums are no longer necessarily better.

Posted 2017-07-23T13:53:49+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL
Thank you for your suggestion. 
Posted 2017-07-24T04:48:13+0000  by alisaaj

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+