Sign In to join the community | Help
Decor

An easier way to trim the home with lights this holiday.

Hi everyone ChrisFixit here and I wanted to give you all a quick look at a few products that I’m sure will help with your holiday light display. 

Trimming the home with lights is often times one of the most exciting parts of the holiday, not to mention a great display can make you the envy of the neighborhood ;). 

If you’ve ever trimmed the house with lights you know that it can be a bit of a pain securing your lights.  In years past this usually meant driving a series of nails into the fascia board, an effective but time consuming process.  So let’s change all that this year by taking a look at both All-Purpose Hooks and Gutter Hooks two products that will help you get those lights up in no time at all.  

All purpose clips Gutter hooks

As you can see these can save you a ton of time and effort when it comes to putting up lights.  We also carry many other products that can help so be sure to take a look around our Holiday Decorations Hub.  I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday.

Cheers,

ChrisFixit

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-12-04T18:50:55+0000  by Chris_HD_ATL Chris_HD_ATL

Speaking of having a great display of lights… 

Some people do not put any lights up… 

Then there are those who put up a few...

On the other hand, there are the extremists!

I wanted to share a photo of someone who unquestionably is the envy of the neighborhood and for that matter maybe the envy of the entire town.  Over the past 6 years this family has been building up inventory to now have a beautiful light display with of over 25,000 lights.  Last year, they converted to mostly LED.  This will save up to 80% on your electric bill and allows you to plug a large quantity of lights into one outlet.  They now have a shed dedicated to Christmas decorations, which includes over 150 totes of lights that are neatly labeled and wrapped up each year. It takes 30 man hours to set up and includes many hours of enjoyment to all.  Each time I look at it, I seem to find something new to look at.

Christmas House Front.jpg

Whether you light up a single tree or light up the sky, enjoy this precious time of year with your family and friends.  Get in the car or take a walk and embrace the holiday season.  Home Depot has a wide range of items both in our store and on www.homedepot.com to make your home beautiful this year.

Christmas House Side.jpg

This is my Brother and Sister-in-law's home.

Posted 2011-12-06T17:57:57+0000  by Jen_HD_BOS

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+