Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

Appliance Parts from The Home Depot

Hey everyone,

I'm here today to talk about my personal favorite online only tool that The Home Depot has. It's our Appliance Parts webpage.

In this website you can get not only get your replacement part, but you can get repair help for your specific item. The biggest takeaway from this post is to show you that this site isn't just about washer and dryers....you can find repair parts for lawn mowers and pressure washers as well!  We have 125 brands of parts to choose from, and as for the parts...over 8 million that are available online....so you can see this is one big reason as to why we have this website over having it in the store...it would be bigger than the store!

In the video below, I will show you how easy it is to get a specific dryer part as an example....check it out.

VIDEO!

I really can't say enough about this website, it not only can get you a replacement part, but it can also give you troubleshooting tips as well as a calendar that gives preventative maintenance tips from things as varied as a lawn mower to a dishwasher. I picked a screenshot of troubleshooting a microwave to give you idea of how informative our appliance repair website is:

appliance repair.JPG

Here is a list of the items that we can get for you off our Appliance Repair webpage:

• Air conditioners
  • Dehumidifiers
  • Dishwashers
  • Dryers
  • Freezers
  • Garbage Disposals
  • Hot Water Dispensers
  • Humidifiers
  • Ice Makers
  • Lawn Mowers
  • Leaf Blowers
  • Microwaves
  • Oven/Microwave Combos
  • Pressure Washers
  • Range Vent Hoods
  • Range/Stove/Ovens
  • Refrigerators
  • Small Engine
  • Snowblowers
  • String Trimmers
  • Tillers
  • Trash Compactors
  • Vacuum Cleaners
  • Washer/Dryer Combos
  • Washing Machines
  • Water Filters

So how you find this great website, I have the link, and you can find it by clicking here!

aboveaveragejoe

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-07-16T18:07:59+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+