Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Behr Paint Coverage Problem

I see the posts on exactly this topic. I just spent two days and almost a full can of the Ultra Premium Plus paint and primer doing a 4x6 bathroom! I put more coats on it then I care to count. Does anyone have a solution? I am now stuck with three more cans of exactly this product I bought for the rest of the place. At the rate this is going it will take me two weeks to do a 900 sq. ft. cottage. I'm so upset not only about the amount of time this is taking, but the cost of the product. To say I'm disappointed is putting it mildly. It's tinted of course, so returning it isn't an option.

Any successful suggestions to improve the performance f this stuff?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-01-14T00:37:02+0000  by julesholl julesholl

Julesholl,

First let me say that both Behr and Home Depot are very liberal in refunding paint costs when it is felt that the product has not performed well. That the paint has been tinted is not a factor in such a case.

It is difficult to say what has occurred without more specific knowledge. My first question would be what Behr color was chosen and what color and sheen of paint were you covering? What exactly is the problem? Is it not covering? Is it streaky? What was the tme interval between coats? How much total area in square feet was covered per coat?

The answers to the above questions would allow for an informed opinion as to  what might be going on.

Posted 2013-01-14T05:10:18+0000  by ordjen

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+