Sign In to join the community | Help
Project Ideas: Indoor Decor

Brick cover

What is the brick sticker covering called? Tried Google but all it gives me is stickers that look like bricks. I have bricks but want to cover them with a stick. I know they are out there I've seen it being done several years back. Thanks for your help.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-06-27T06:01:36+0000  by BJW BJW

Thank you for your question.  When you say that you want to cover your existing brick with a "Stick" do you mean that you want a covering for your brick that looks like a natural wood covering??   We carry different types of tile that are porcelain and have a very real wood like finish on them:


If you could clarify what it is you are asking, it would be a great help. 

Thank you.


Posted 2015-06-30T18:04:06+0000  by Rick_HD_OC

If you don't find your stickers, consider painting your brick.

In a recent thread we discussed Wes, who I photographed painting a retail shopping center one brick at a time.

Click the link to see his perfect process for painting one brick at a time.

Pat InPaint
Posted 2015-08-18T21:19:04+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question