Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Broken metal fan blade bracket

Major apologies that I do not have the model number of this fan. It's mission style and the white metal blade arm on one of the blades cracked. I need a new one. The fan is about 6 years old. I do know it's a Hampton Bay brand. Anyone have any idea where/how to get a part like this. It was quite expensive and I would rather fix, than replace
Thanks
fanatgat.JPG
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-01-21T19:55:43+0000  by MT45 MT45

Hi, MT45.

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I don't think there should be any problems getting a replacement bracket for this fan.

This appears to be one of the Hampton Bay Miramar fans.

You should be able to purchase either 1 bracket (or possibly a set) from the parts department. Please give them a call at 877-902-5588. They are open M-F 10:30am-8pmEST.

Let them know you have a Miramar & you may have to describe the marbled glass, bracket finish, & light wood blades, as there are several versions of this fan.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks, Nicki (Nicki_Care@homedepot.com

Posted 2012-01-21T22:42:34+0000  by THDCustomerCare

FYI word to the wise, I do not know how the blade broke but if something hit the fan to break it just be careful after installing the new blade.  Start the fan on low and then gradually speed it up just in case the fan motor might be off balance.

Posted 2012-01-25T14:14:46+0000  by AAriondo

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+