Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

Build your own Fire Pit

If you are looking for

• a showpiece for the backyard
  • a bold  addition to your entertainment area
  • a simple project that you can build yourself in about a half a day
  • a space that will bring enjoyment for years to come

then check out the Pavestone Rumbled Wall Fire Pit Kit!

FirePit_square_01.jpg

Available as a Special Order through most Home Depot stores, this 24-inch square model fire pit kit includes everything you need to create a bold addition to your outdoor entertainment area.  The kit includes a 24" square insert with removable grate, 32 pieces of Rumbled™ Wall rectangle stone, and seven (7) bags of paver sand.

Finished dimensions are 40" outside diameter and 16" in height.

Be sure to follow all manufacturer instructions for fire pit kit placement and installation.  Use proper safety equipment, including protective eyewear and gloves.  Because of the weight, use proper lifting techniques when working with the rumble wall stone. 

Now for the fun part!  Installation is simple:

step 1.png

Prepare your surface by leveling the bare ground and using a tamper to compact the earth.  Carefully level the first layer (foundation).

step 2.png     step 3.png  

Construction adhesive will keep the stone in place for each additional layer.  It is like building a puzzle to get to the top layer.

step 4.png

Add the insert and grate.

step 5.png

Finish adding sand.

Your showpiece is now ready to enjoy!

dw100.png

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-06-07T18:58:57+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL Eileen_HD_ATL

Where can I get the 24" Square Insert? Everytime I go to my local HD, the service desk has no idea what to do. I even got the item number from the manufacturer so that they can special order it - still no luck. The SKU# is right in the pamplet by the rumblestone area and the SKU doesn't even come up on the computer. It would be silly that the only way to get the insert is to buy an entire kit.

Posted 2013-05-31T03:21:51+0000  by daviddaviddavid
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+