Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Can I get "cabinet coat" tinted to a color of my choice?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-08-07T19:09:31+0000  by pdahlin7 pdahlin7

Welcome to our community Pdahlin7!

I would love to help you with your question, but I need more information before I can help you to the fullest extent. What product are you working with? If it is the Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformation kit, is it the light kit or dark kit?

More than likely, the product you are wanting to tint has to be tinted with universal tints at your local Home Depot in the paint department. The colors that are available depend on the product.

Please let us know what product you are interested in and we will assist you further.

Thank you,

Christine :smileyhappy:

Posted 2013-08-07T19:28:04+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL

The product product is actually called Cabinet Coat and it comes in white for 44.97/gallon.  I just need to know if I can get it in other colors to redo my cabinets.  Thank

Posted 2013-08-07T20:29:07+0000  by pdahlin7

Cabinet Coat is the products name.

Posted 2013-08-08T01:14:33+0000  by pdahlin7

pdahlin7 wrote:

The product product is actually called Cabinet Coat and it comes in white for 44.97/gallon.  I just need to know if I can get it in other colors to redo my cabinets.  Thank

Posted 2013-08-09T15:38:47+0000  by pdahlin7

Hi there pdahlin7,

Thanks for your question. I apologize for the confusion on the product in question here.

We do indeed sell a product called CabinetCoat and it is available for purchase online at homedepot.com

I do not have any first hand experience with this product since we do not carry it in my area, but I did check into seeing if we are able to manipulate or tint this. In a cursory search of the product, I did find a listing of available colors for it to be tinted into, however they do note on Insl-X's website (the manufacturer) that color cards will vary by dealer. I looked up a few of the colors on the card listed and none of them come up in our computer system unfortunately and I cannot find any info on the Insl-X brand itself in our brand lists.

So the short of the story is unfortunately no, we would be unable to tint these into any color from our color walls.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Be sure to Subscribe to your posts!~ Look for the [Options] drop down at the top right of your post and select [Subscribe] from the list to stay alert to new activity or replies to your questions. = )

Also, if this answer was helpful to you or solved your problem, please hit the Accept As Solution button to let us know!~
Posted 2013-08-09T16:14:44+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+