Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Can anyone tell me why THD will not warrenty Milwaukee 18V cordless drill w/ defective chuck?

I purchased the drill in Nov 2009 but the date code on drill is wk 17 of 2009. Why must I deal with the supply and not THD?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-02-06T00:08:49+0000  by Morgun Morgun

If your date code was from nov 09 then it would be under Milwaukee warranty and not Home Depot.  All Home Depot can do for you at this point would be sending out for repair. 

Posted 2011-02-06T15:03:24+0000  by jessrae1

Hi Morgun,

Although The Home Depot is well qualified to recommend and sell Milwaukee products, we are not a repair center. Please try visiting the Milwaukee Electric Tool web site at Milwaukeetool.com and use the e-SERVICE option. If you follow the instructions it will lead you to a prepaid FedEx shipping label, so all you have to do is package your product and drop it off at any one of the many FedEx locations. It will be sent to a Milwaukee Repair Facility for analysis and warranty repair consideration or you could locate the nearest Milwaukee Electric Tool Factory or Authorized Service Center and drop the tool off there. The location of the nearest service center can be found on Milwaukeetool.com, or your could call 1-800-729-3878 and they will direct you to the nearest Service Center.

Hope this helps!

Posted 2011-02-15T16:59:21+0000  by HomeDepotTia

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+