Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Can't pick a color? Pick them all!

Hi everyone, 

Dejected. Frustrated. Out of ideas. 

She couldn't pick a color for her bedroom....

......until my girlfriend came across a really great idea for her room that I decided to share with everyone in the community. 

So why not just use those paint chips of inspiration as actual finalizations for your wall? By that, I mean go to your local Home Depot and pick up whatever hue and color family of colors swatches and apply them to your wall; its like painting your wall without the paint! I'd advise to spray adhere them with 3M's No. 77 spray adhesive, or even a low-tack spray that craft stores sell. The end result gives off a very modern, sleek look with all those horizontal lines splitting the shades of color. 

paintchipwall.JPG

The possibilities are endless with using certain types of colors and their placement on the wall. Before I run down to the Behr paint chip samples section, we'd like to hear from you, our fellow community members, any nice tricks and tips that require a little 'outside the box' kinda thinking that gives your home the look you truly want..

So post that response here or post separately  regarding any unique decorating inspirations, questions, and ideas. We hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great day, 

aboveaveragejoe

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-01-29T20:36:33+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

that looks pretty cool! thanks for sharing.  I wonder if Home depot would mind people taking all the color samples sheets though. :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Posted 2011-02-09T20:21:44+0000  by beanfly8

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+