Sign In to join the community | Help

Cartridge replacement Glacier Bay kitchen faucet model #67070-01

Need information on removing handle and replacing the cartridge in a Glacier Bay single handle pull down sprayer model #67070-0101

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2014-01-06T19:30:33+0000  by 5201lorain 5201lorain

Hello 5201lorain and thank you for joining The Community.  We are glad that you are here.


Turn off the water before you start. 


You will first need to remove the handle by removing the set screw and then lifting out the handle. 


The cap and bonnet hold the cartridge in place and will next need to be removed.  Remove the cap and then turn the bonnet to the left (counterclockwise - gently use pliers if needed) and remove.  Lift out the cartridge and replace. 


Install the bonnet (turn to the right – clockwise) and place the cap back into position.  Use the set screw to put the handle back into position.  Turn the water back on.


If you have additional questions, contact the Glacier Bay Product Consultants at 1-877-580-5682.


Best wishes on your project.


Eileen scipt.png

Posted 2014-01-07T16:47:34+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question