Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Ceiling Fan Remote

I am trying to find out about a 56" Altura Brshd Nkl Ceiling Fan upc 0 82392 26656 1, by Hampton Bay. I bought the floor model and I am trying to figure out if it came with a remote, I think it did as there is no chain pull. I need to buy a new remote. If anyone can help that would be great.

Thanks,

Mike
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-03-15T22:23:49+0000  by freemike freemike

Hi Freemike, glad you joined our community. Freemike thanks for providing the UPC code, it really helps. I checked out the UPC code and found that this fan does operate by remote control. I contacted the Hampton Bay customer service team to get more information in regards to the remote.

Hampton Bay customer service team stated, that if you purchased the fan less than a year ago, you can contact them and they will send you a remote free of charge.

If you purchased the fan longer than a year ago, you can contact the Hampton Bay customer service team and purchase a remote for your fan for $25.00, plus tax, plus shipping. Just make sure your fan has the receiver unit still in it. If you need a receiver unit you can purchase that at the same time.

To contact Hampton Customer Service Team call 1-877-527-0313, M-F 8am-6pm (EST). 

Posted 2015-03-16T15:42:45+0000  by Ken_HD_OC
Thanks for your help! I will give them a call.

Disregard the post I just made about the same thing. I didn't know haw to get back to my post.

Thanks again.

Mike
Posted 2015-03-19T16:50:46+0000  by freemike

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+