Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Ceiling Fan SKU 792145350217 / model AC-385 Hampton Bay

Well, this might be a waste of time, but I need a receiver for my fan. I have 2 of these and pinned the dip switches from the working remote to the non-responsive fan, still no communication. Does anyone know where to get the receiver that will work?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-02-14T07:52:20+0000  by matto matto

Hey matto.

It seems to be an older fan that we no longer sell. One thing I have learned in my 19 years of working at the home depot store is that throughout the years, fan remotes have changed in looks but the receivers and dip switches have not changed.

Does your remote look somewhat similar to this one? This remote will work for your fan.
NuTone Hand Held Remote Control Transmitter and Receiver
I have had remote controlled fans for 15 years now and I have had to replace each one of them. The remotes have changed but receiver is still the same. Click here for that remote.
Posted 2016-02-14T18:32:37+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL
Hello matto.

Because your ceiling fan has both an uplight and a downlight, you may want to get the original replacement remote/receiver combination from the manufacturer.  Otherwise you would have to wire both light kits to operate at the same time, or eliminate functionality for one of them.

I recommend that you contact our Hampton Bay customer service team at the number below.  Provide them your UPC code and you should be good to go.

Chris.

Posted 2016-02-16T14:55:23+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+