Sign In to join the community | Help
Kitchen

Chair covering

How can I cover my dining room chairs with clear vinyl for protection?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-04-22T19:43:19+0000  by nancar30 nancar30

Hi there nancar30,

Thanks for joining our community!~

My apologies about the delay in answering your question. But let's see if we can get this solved for you!~

Are you wondering about adding in a vinyl seat for your chair so that it's protected, or about how to protect the entire chair with a protective coating?

Installing the seat itself isn't much of a hassle, it just requires either some staples or furniture pins to hold it down and voila!~

For covering the entire chair, let's discuss more what your chairs are made out of. Are they wood, plastic, metal? Please reply back with some more info so we can discuss it further = )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Be sure to Subscribe to your posts!~ Look for the [Options] drop down at the top right of your post and select [Subscribe] from the list to stay alert to new activity or replies to your questions. = )

Also, if this answer was helpful to you or solved your problem, please hit the Accept As Solution button to let us know!~
Posted 2013-05-09T20:30:27+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI
Hey nancar30!

NeverWet is a great product that will repel dirt, fluids, and stains.

It is simple to apply and has proven useful in many household settings.

Best, it can be applied to any surface without the need for additional covering.
Posted 2014-12-04T18:18:07+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+