Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Changing paint color

I was recently given 5 gallons of house paint, and I don't really like the color. Is it possible to modify it? It is a muddy gray.  Thanks!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-05-09T20:07:20+0000  by nhpuddles nhpuddles

Hello nhpuddles!

When a customer comes to The Paint Pit (desk), the first order of business is matching that customer's expectations (service).

Although we may not be able to change your gray color into exactly what you want, it is every Paint Associates' responsibility to try.

One more qualifier: At my desk, we have several very experienced and several who are new.

Make certain to ask, "Which of your associates has the most success adjusting colors."

Then, be willing to wait or even return to have that person help you.

In almost every avenue of business, we see those who are gifted at their profession.

But no one is good at every aspect.

So, within the limits I've described, we'll do our best to adjust your color and make it more useful for you!

NOTE:

Typically adjustments are easier if the new color is darker and similar in hue. Choose one or two color cards that you like and bring them to the desk with your bucket.

FINALLY:

Go through Returns on your way into The Store; they'll mark your can so you won't have difficulty when you leave.

Posted 2013-05-09T20:32:16+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Thank you SO much!  Your answer is really helpful. And quick! Thanks!

Posted 2013-05-10T00:31:12+0000  by nhpuddles

You are so welcome NHPuddles!

Thanks for the kudos!

Come back when we can help you again.

Posted 2013-05-21T13:12:05+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+