Sign In to join the community | Help
Outdoors

Charbroil Red Series - Latest Edition

Greetings and Welcome to the Community!

Another great gift idea from Charbroil is featured in this video. The smallest grill in the Red Series is ideal for a small patio or deck, and as a second grill for those with multi level decks and entertainment areas.

Happy Holidays!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2010-11-30T18:08:43+0000  by HD116 HD116

Howdy from Coach Dave,

Great video HD116, I've been thinking about getting that grill myself. I especially like the molded metal pan inside to make temperature even, keep the burners clean, and make cleanup easy.  What I really like about the "Red" series is the "DualFuel" equipped - conversion kit available to convert this grill to natural gas. Some people prefer natural gas over propane and this unit gives you the choice of one or the other. How great is that?

Thanks for your informative video.

Yours Respectfully,

Posted 2010-12-06T18:13:18+0000  by Dave_HD_OC

I recently went with the Charbroil Gold Series Charcoal grill and you can't go wrong with that!

Thanks to the grill guru at our local HD who turned me on to Competition Charcoal and some flavored wood chips, my grilling days are back again!

I appreciate your help Tom.

Side note - I used WAY WAY WAY too much of the smoking chips, combined with the coal, and had a nice mesquite taste stuck to my tastebuds, clothing and hair for a few days. Need to tone down on that a little bit.

Any thoughts on maybe blending competition with regular to get a nice blend of steady burn but not too much smoking?

Posted 2011-04-18T23:28:09+0000  by PowerTuhlsRule

Not all of the Red series are Liquid Propane/ Natural Gas convertible.

-John Y.

HD Garden Dept.

Denton, Tx.

Posted 2011-04-22T10:23:34+0000  by OHMEGA

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+