Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Corvallis, OR Home Depot rocks! James M. Martin you are the best! Thank you for your donation!!!!

Thank you Home Depot in Corvallis, OR!!! The store manager James Martin and the other store manager are awesome! Thank you from me personally and thank you from the Leadership Class at Crescent Valley High School for your donation. Thank you for caring so much about the local high school children that are in need of school supplies/clothes,  that you were willing to help us with our fundraiser. Without your donation, the Leadership Class wouldn't be able to start their fundraiser yet. So again thank you Corvallis, OR Home Depot (store # 4029) manager James M. Martin and the rest of the Home Depot Employees!!  I give you 2 thumbs up and rate you with 10 stars ********** for such friendly and caring service!  :smileyvery-happy:

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-09-26T05:53:03+0000  by Heather-Reid Heather-Reid

Heather, thank you so much for taking the time to seek us out & let us know about the wonderful service & help you received from James & his store team. We love getting positive feedback & praises from customers & we'll be sure to send your post up to his manager so he can be recognized! Thanks again! - Nicki

Posted 2013-09-26T13:23:24+0000  by THDCustomerCare

What an outstanding compliment for Corvallis and the associates at your store Heather-Reid!

In communities small and large, The Home Depot makes inroads to help individuals and organizations.

Your example is one among many:

1) At this writing, "Celebration of Service" is just beyond halfway to the five-year goal of donating $80 million toward improving Veteran housing;

2) In 2012, Team Depot conducted more than 1,700 local projects helping veterans and community members; and

3) Associates at The Home Depot have helped build or renovate more than 10,000 housing units.

The local commitment you've seen is counted endless times each year.

Which actually adds new meaning to the DIY slogan ... "You can do it ... We can help"

Our leadership as well as our local associates remain committed to helping in each community we serve.

Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your commitment to service as well!

Posted 2013-09-26T13:54:42+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Hey Heather-Reid.

It sounds like that management team is a real class act. As a dedicated associate of 17 years, I can tell you what a great company The Home Depot is as a whole.

It does not only take care of its community and its veterans, it also looks after its associate family. The Home Depot created a nonprofit charity back in 1999 to help employees in times of natural disaster or unexpected occurrences like helping bury a loved one.

I can tell you that when a friend in the store is struggling, the associates scratch together what they can and The Home Depot matches it through its Homer Fund.  Employees can also have any amount of money deducted from their check and it is matched by The Homer Fund as well.

Since The Homer Fund was created it has given $90 million dollars to 71,000 of its 300,000 associates whenever they have found themselves in the toughest times of their lives. 

Let me close by saying that it was great to hear about your experience and because we have awesome managers like James Martin company wide, The Home Depot will always be a class act.

Posted 2013-09-26T18:43:07+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+