Sign In to join the community | Help
Decor

Curtain Rod for Faux Suede Panels

I want to install a wall of faux suede curtains on my bedroom wall 106 in tall and 144 in across. 2 x 54 in and 3 x 50 in grommet curtain panels should cover it. Since faux suede curtains have some weight to them, what types of curtains rods should I be considering to support them? Thanks for your help!

Ry
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-12-21T22:09:32+0000  by WehoRy WehoRy

Hey RY,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community.

Any curtain rod you place for your faux suede panels will only be as strong as the brackets that will hold them in place on the wall.

With that said, your local Home Depot does carry a significant amount of curtain rod systems that have the brackets included in them. And the good news is, is that 144 inches is the maximum amount sold on the shelves.

A very simple, yet elegant darker color design I'll show you here. it's the Home Decorators Collection curtain rod that goes up to 144". It has everything you need except for the drill and the person to install it. To view pricing and more information on it, please click here.

The images below show that it's not just the rod you are purchasing; its also the bracket holding it to the wall.

This type of kit has everything you need to install it, materials wise. Simply drill the brackets into the wall with the screws provided, and you'll get a sturdy curtain rod to hold up your panels and panels for a long time. The rod diameter is 1 inch across, so having the grommets on the panels will easily slide on them without issue.

Let us know if you have any further questions, and be sure to check out those Home Decorators Collection in other styles at your local Home Depot.

Joseph

Posted 2015-12-21T22:34:50+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Hey WehoRy,

Why not use The Home Decorator Collection to incorporate wall colors, flooring colors, lighting, and curtain rods sets ... a complete decor for each room in your home.

We produced this How To Video to show how easy it is to coordinate a full decor with this Collection.

Click the link to view the video.

In addition, you can click this link for the thread: How To Design Your Perfect Room.
Posted 2015-12-22T15:48:38+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+