Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

DeWalt hand tools

Hi Foodieken here to tell you about the great hand tools from DeWalt. You might have seen them in your local Home Depot already, if not stop by and check them out. These are the quality of tools one would expect from DeWalt. 

Check out our DeWalt Video.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-02-06T22:53:20+0000  by Ken_HD_OC Ken_HD_OC

Nice explanation. I was looking at these items the other day. The folding utility knife is awesome. I picked one up and its great. Comfortable to carry in your pocket and safe too. I had no idea the stapler also shoots brads. I might have to pick one up. Oh and the measuring tape looks slick too.
Posted 2012-02-18T20:47:06+0000  by ike

Hi ike, thank you for the generous words. Welcome to the community. Glad you like your new folding utility knife, it is awesome.

The DeWalt stapler is a great value as it shoots staples and brads, yeah you need to pick one of those up. This is great for those light duty fixes.

I liked the measuring tapes because of the width and the color of the blade. These two things make it easy to read even in low light situations.

Thank you for joining the community. Please share your knowledge when you can or post a question on your next project.

Posted 2012-02-20T19:00:58+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+