Sign In to join the community | Help
Appliances

Dishwasher

My dishwasher leaves tiny bits on the dishes. How do I clean out the inside of my dishwasher?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-16T02:25:07+0000  by larmato larmato

Hello Larmato!

Thank you for your question! Dishwasher Magic will clean your dishwasher throughly. Just open it up and put it in your dishwasher (open side down) and turn on your dishwasher. Make sure the dishwasher is empty and that you put it on the hottest water setting.

If you have anymore questions, please let us know!

Christine :smileyhappy:

Posted 2013-06-17T15:34:50+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL

Hi Larmato,

You indicated tiny bits, are these bits of food, or soap residue?

If they are food bits your dishwasher is not draining properly and carrying away the food particles. Check the drain line for kinks or clogs.

Also check the filter at the bottom of the dishwasher for residue that hasn’t been flushed away

in the rinse cycle.

These bits could also be excess dishwasher detergent, if you use a powder type of detergent often not all of it will dissolve and the remainder ends up on your dishes.

Try using a gel type of dishwasher detergent or some of the new packet types such as Cascade Complete Pacs.  Or you might try Finish Power Ball Tabs, both are excellent dishwasher detergents.

Do you use a rinse aid in your machine? A rinse aid will go along way in helping prevent particles on your dishes. Try Cascade Rinse Aid or Finish Rinse Aid in your machine.

If this doesn’t resolve the problem let us know!

Mike,

Posted 2013-06-17T18:54:00+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+