Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Do you sell the glass light globe fixture for this fan?

We bought this Hampton Bay Windward IV 52 in. last year and just recently a toy was thrown at it and the glass globe shattered, Just curious if you sell this piece separately in the store or if I have to contact someone else?7714b1c3-5425-4cd2-9ee9-951fc69a8fd2_300.jpg

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-27T18:06:32+0000  by lizyoungblood lizyoungblood

Hampton Bay replacement parts are held at the manufacturer warehouses for these products.

If you can locate the 12 digit UPC from the top of the fan sticker (or manual, receipt, box barcode), please call our Hampton Bay customer service line at 877-527-0313 so the team can assist you with placing the order.


They will need the UPC from you as we have several manufacturers for the Hampton Bay brand & the UPC is needed to determine which company made your unit & only the company that made your unit stocks the parts for this unit.

I've attached a picture of UPC sticker for your ease of locating.


Thanks in advance.

Posted 2013-06-28T13:05:37+0000  by THDCustomerCare
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question