Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

Does HD store cuts slab door ?

I recent moved from queens ny to buffalo ny and bend living here for 6 month and the nearest HD store is about 2 1/2 miles away and this store is more nice and friendlier also less drama :smileyhappy: and they have help me as a disabled person in every aspect

and i want to see if the lumber dept can cuts slab door because i want to use it for as a desk i seen people do it from "homemade and diy fourm and website" and my old desk was rubbish and i need a replacement the legs of my desk are in great shape so HD can they do it for me ?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-07-09T20:22:57+0000  by H_Hogan H_Hogan

Good morning and thanks for joining the community.

My nearest Home Depot store is the store I work at and it too is only 2 1/2 miles from my home.  It's very handy when I am in the middle of a project and need a quick part.  The nice thing for you is that the more you stop by your store - the

more familiar you become with the team there (and they with you).

I would suggest asking a member of management at your specific store and see what they can do for you.  It may even be a better choice to just cut the door with a circular saw at home - instead of transporting it back and forth. Besides, it could be a good reason to add a new tool to your collection.:smileywink:

Copy of f421a528-d082-43bd-8c86-a10df5affd9e_300.jpg

Be safe no matter what you decide.

Posted 2011-07-10T12:28:33+0000  by Kevin_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+