Sign In to join the community | Help
Build & Remodel

Does Home Depot sell sheets of melamine in NYC stores?

Does Home Depot sell sheets of melamine in NYC stores?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-02-11T18:40:44+0000  by surfnyc surfnyc

Hello surfnyc,

I just called a couple of our stores in the New York City area and found out that they do not carry any sheet goods in their lumber department. The gal said that most of the stores in the city are not considered what we would call a big box store so they carry a different blend of products.

Your best bet would be go onto homedepot.com and click on the store finder tab at the top of the page to find the closet store to you and call them to see if they carry it or if they know what store in the area does.

Hope this helps.

Posted 2011-02-11T19:09:06+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

What's up surf, are you referring to just the "skin"? If so, things like that are on a store to store basis. The best thing to do is call a store and see.

If you want laminate counter top, that's more widely available, but again, is store by store. It's market demographics...we don't sell swing sets at my store, but at a store 10 miles away where there are more neighborhoods, they do.

So make a few phone calls, if they don't carry it, they could possibly order it for you.

I live in Atlanta, so that's my best advice, if any of you NYC members  have any answers, let surfnyc know.

Welcome to the community, and let me know what you find.

Ray the Hammer

Posted 2011-02-11T19:13:19+0000  by TheHammer

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+