Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Does anyone know where to get parts for a Hampton Bay fan in Canada, or online that ships to Canada?

I have a Hampton Bay fan and the halogen light inside exploded. It broke the bulb socket and the glass bowl. I'd like to get them replaced rather than buying a new fan. I tried calling the warranty line listed on the Canadian Home Depot site, and they were able to help me get the part numbers, but once I told them I was in Canada (I guess it's the same line as for the US), they told me to go to Wayfair.com to get the parts. I checked that website with no luck, and also tried to call their 800 number. They were very helpful, but unfortunately they don't have the parts. They suggested I contact Home Depot. So back to square one I guess...

Does anyone know if there's somewhere I can get these parts in Canada, or somewhere online where I can get them shipped to Canada? I have some extended family in the US that I could ship to as well, as a last resort. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the info from the top of the ceiling fan:

Model: AC-5260

UPC#: 718212143131

Vendor: 16849

SKU#: 402-791

SN#: 000290

Date: 0305

Bulb socket part #: 4034313LK01

Glass bowl part #: G04313

Thanks!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-12-17T02:46:25+0000  by frode frode

Hello frode and thank you for joining The Community.  We are glad that you are here. 

I spoke to the Hampton Bay Team (1-877-527-0313 option 2) who told me that the manufacturer of your ceiling fan is Madison Avenue.  We confirmed that you would need to order the parts through Wayfair.com (1-877-929-3247) to ship to Canada.  If they do not have the parts, the Hampton Bay Team advised me that ordering the parts and having them shipped to your extended US family may be the best and fastest route to solving your ceiling fan’s problems.  Madison Avenue customer care can be contacted at 1-800-307-3267.  I apologize for this inconvenience.

Best wishes on your project.  

Posted 2013-12-17T15:43:24+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+