Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Does the Martha Stewart Glitter Paint (Icecap White) come in any size larger than the 10 oz. tub?

I love the Martha Stewart Living Specialty Finish Glitter Paint.  I'm doing an entire room with it and would love to order it in gallon sizes if possible.  At the rate I need it, I will spend a fortune at $8.98 per 10 oz.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-12-06T14:21:58+0000  by mstasiak mstasiak

Welcome to our community Mstasiak! 

Thank you for your question! Unfortunately, we do not sell gallons of glitter paint. This Martha Stewart paint is intended for small projects, rather than painting an entire room. :smileysad:

I have heard (I have not personally tried) that throwing glitter on a wall while the paint is still wet works well. I would test it out on a piece of cardboard or scrap drywall to see if this gives you the look you are going for. 

Being an avid crafter myself, I understand that glitter is one of those things that gets EVERYWHERE! For that reason I'm hesitant to even try throwing glitter on a wall. However, if you have a look in mind, it may not be a bad thing to try. Just be prepared to have sparkles on your face, hair and hands for a while. :smileyhappy:

If you have anymore questions, please let us know! 

Christine :smileyvery-happy:

Posted 2013-12-09T13:34:11+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+