Sign In to join the community | Help
Gift Ideas

Answered

Doorbell instructions

125'
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-08-10T17:38:28+0000  by Walk Walk

Hello Walk.

I checked the manual for IQ America doorbells and it seems to be a "universal" one for all its products.  If your chime unit is a plug-in type, then there are no batteries in it to replace.  If it is a model that does not plug in, then it indeed does have batteries.  To replace them, simply snap off the decorative cover and the batteries will be revealed in the mounting base.  It should use 3 "C" size alkaline batteries.

Chris.

Best Answer

Posted 2018-08-14T14:11:02+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI

Hey Walk,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community. 

For your IQ America doorbell, I'm assuming it is just the doorbell you are referring to and not the chime unit itself. 

If that is the case, most IQ America doorbells come with a CR2032 Lithium battery (shown below). 

Image result for cr2032 battery

I couldn't find your exact model number you have, but it appears as though this brand carries this specific type of battery in their doorbells. Typically, the doorbell front slides off from the back of itself after it is removed from the wall. 

Once the 2 pieces are separated, then you can easily remove and replace the battery. 

Please let us know if this has assisted you, or if you have additional questions.

Joseph

Posted 2018-08-13T15:39:04+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+