Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

Employee recognition

I looked at your website and did not see a way to recognize outstanding customer service, so I hope that this post will find its way to the appropriate person/store manager. 

Today I visited the Eastwood store #880 in Birmingham, Al. I needed several heavy items from the garden center and was dreading this shopping trip to a shoulder injury. Thankfully Lester saved the day for me. He took down numerous boxwood shrubs from a shelf so that I could choose the ones I wanted. Then, he recommended the appropriate soil for my project and lifted those things for me also. After he loaded all these things and took the float to checkout, he brought me a smaller cart for the rest of my purchases, and put everything in my car.

I hope you will recognize Lester for being so knowledgeable, kind, and helpful! He is an A++++ associate for Home Depot!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-10-17T16:34:56+0000  by Lynda67 Lynda67

Image result for images of Homer Awards

Greetings Lynda67,

Thank you for taking the time to find this site and recognizing Lester! I will try to forward this on to the manager of your local Home Depot, in Eastwood, Birmingham, Alabama.

You can take this one step further by submitting a “VOC” Voice of the Customer”, comment on the website that is printed on the bottom of your register receipt.  The site is in place for customers to voice their shopping experience, and to acknowledge any outstanding customer service experience.

The comments are immediately submitted to the Home Depot corporate offices where it is documented and logged, the store and the associate are rewarded for their outstanding efforts, with a Homer Badge, this goes a long way!

Thank you Lynda, if you could take a few extra minutes for Lester by going to the link on your receipt, Lester will hear that you appreciated all his efforts!

This Home Depot Community site is a place where DIY’ers can come to ask questions and get advice on projects and products.

Thank you once more, Maureen 

Posted 2017-10-17T17:19:17+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS
Hello Lynda67.  Welcome to the Community!

We have passed your message along to store management. 
Thank you.

Chris.

Posted 2017-10-17T17:19:38+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI
Here I am looking for the accurate method for make the simple connectivity via bluetooth options fix wireless displays connections in windows 10 this is a real option now in the windows 10 ands works very fast every time. So just keep it interface with this format and it would be very simple.
Posted 2019-01-11T05:55:16+0000  by ankit94

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+