Sign In to join the community | Help
Doors & Windows

Exterior paint

I'm looking for a nautical color to paint my doors and shutters. My siding is white.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-07-28T17:07:40+0000  by gailzpooh gailzpooh

Hi there gailzpooh,

I apologize about the delayed response, but let's see if we can get your project moving!~

I assembled a quick little palate of colors that I think of when I think Nautical. I used Behr's ColorSmart tool to assemble them so you'll find the color name for each of my colors next to it, so that way if you'd like to see samples in person, you can visit your local Home Depot and ask for them by name.

nauticaltheme.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Be sure to Subscribe to your posts!~ Look for the [Options] drop down at the top right of your post and select [Subscribe] from the list to stay alert to new activity or replies to your questions. = )

Also, if this answer was helpful to you or solved your problem, please hit the Accept As Solution button to let us know!~
Posted 2013-08-08T16:47:28+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI
Hey gailzpooh!

I love the simplicity of "Navy Blue" and there is nothing more nautical than that!

When you offset a navy blue shutter and door with a polished brass kickplate and lockset, they really POP!
Posted 2014-11-05T22:21:26+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+