Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Fan remote control

I have a Hampton Bay fan with remote that worked fine until the remote quit functioning. The battery is good. The red led on the remote lights when I press any button, but the fan doesn't respond. The fan is running, but I cannot change speed or control the light. What can I do?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-11-21T21:13:57+0000  by Bross Bross

Hi, Bross.

Thanks for reaching out.

It sounds like your receiver, since the LED on the remote is blinking when you press the buttons.

In order to try an order these part, I have to ID your fan, then contact the parts department that holds them for this particular fan.

I would need you to take the product information off the stick on the top/side of the motor housing. You can peel it off, it’s a silver/gold color, and the UPC (12 numbers, NO letters) from that sticker will tell me everything I need to know.

If you can find that reply back with the numbers on it so I can help. If you do not find that sticker, you can take a picture of the fan fully put together, and I can attempt to ID the fan by that, but that can be trickier. Sticker UPC is best.

Please email this to me at Nicki_Care@homedepot.com so we can get this resolved.

- Thanks, Nicki

Posted 2011-11-21T22:38:06+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Hmm thanks for sharing this wonderful post, I really like to your thread.It is quite helpful discussion according to me, thank you so much for the impressive post......

Posted 2012-02-10T16:01:25+0000  by joyee

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+