Sign In to join the community | Help
Storage & Organization

Floor and Electrical plans 8x8 shed

Hey everyone, I am in need of some assistance. I am interning and one of my departments has an assignment. I need help drawing up a floor plan, electrical plan, and material/tool list for an 8x8 shed. I don't need a foundation because it will be placed on a concrete driveway. I have no idea what I am doing so if anyone has some videos, pdf files, etc that would be amazing! 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-04-13T18:35:31+0000  by InvidiaMortis InvidiaMortis

There are probably plenty of free shed plans on the Internet, why not try your favorite search engine.  Normally this kind of planning would be handled at the store level but since you're not going to actually be building the shed, it seems like you'd be wasting the time of someone who might give their attention to a paying customer.

As for an "electrical plan" many small sheds don't have electricity but a single 20 amp circuit could provide lighting and a convenience receptacle.  How you would get electricity to the shed, would depend on it's actual location and local code.  At the very least you'd need some kind of underground cable or individual wires in approved conduit, GFCI protected before it leaves the house.  Wiring inside the shed would also be determined by local code but a double gang box by the door with a switch to control and overhead light and a receptacle would be the easiest way to do it.
Posted 2016-04-14T01:01:46+0000  by Adam444

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+