Sign In to join the community | Help
Flooring

Flooring square footage

I have 15 boxes of flooring.  The measurements on the box are in mm.  I need to find the total square footage of the material I have.  Help!!  Thank you!!!

910 x 95 x 18 mm.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-06-19T20:49:36+0000  by RDG RDG

Hey RDG,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community.

Upon reviewing the image (and thank you for posting it), it appears as though that the MM numbers are for the box/package itself. 

The reason I say that is that the package has 3 instead of 2 measurements needed for square footage. The numbers are the width, length, and depth. For square footage, you'll need just length and width of the flooring. 

With that said, the easiest and surefire way to determine your square footage is to open one box, measure whatever flooring is in (you didn't specify), and get the length multiplied by width in each package. 

Then multiply that number by the number of cases/packages you have, and that will give you your number, provided you accurately measure it as best as you can from one box.

If it's square or rectangular flooring, it will be an actual easy job to do. Having a good tape measure will greatly assist you in this process.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns,

Joseph

Posted 2018-06-20T14:42:14+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+