Sign In to join the community | Help
Appliances

Frustrated Customer!

I used to be always a loyal customer to Home Dept but seems that my relationship is about to break. I bought my LG refrigerator sometime in July, 2011 and bought my four years protection plan. I got several issues with my refrigerator since then. The ICE maker broke at least 3 times and in one of the claims, the technician advised me to turn off the fridge for 3-7 hours to get the ice melted around the fan. That didn't work and 2 weeks after a technician came in and replaced the fan. The same problem occurred again a year after and Home Depot sent another technician who also reported the same problem and got the fan replaced. This time, I got the same issue along with another issue where my fridge is not cooling at all and technician reported a sealed system issue that he detected in his second trip after 7 days from the claim request date. I'm out of fridge now for 2 weeks and still need to wait for the other parts such as the compressor, detergent, etc. to arrive before they can get installed and the technician is not promising that the fridge will be fixed and that more repairs can be possible. Called Home Depot several times, which got escalated to couple of supervisors and managers who were useless. They initiated a fridge replacement request to management and that request was rejected. They just give me excuses all the time and they don't care how many times it gets repaired and when it will get repaired. Can't wait any longer and so frustrated with Home Depot service and the low quality products they offer to the consumer. I wish I bought my fridge from Lows since they replace fridges for compressor / sealing issues. I advise customers to stay away from Home Depot and look elsewhere where they can have better customer service. Those are my 2 cents. 

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-05-10T21:53:33+0000  by FL FL

Hi FL - we've notified Customer Care. Thank you.

Posted 2016-05-12T13:29:55+0000  by Liana_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+