Sign In to join the community | Help
Bath & Faucets

Glacier Bay Single Shower Faucet

Can someone please help me figure out how to set the temperature on my single handle Glacier Bay Faucet

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-03-17T20:48:17+0000  by lvogel1 lvogel1

Hello lvogel1 and thank you for joining The Community.  We are glad that you are here.

I selected the Glacier Bay Builders Single-Handle Tub and Shower Faucet in Brushed Nickel (Model # F1AA4535BNV - Internet # 100644762 - Store SKU # 814278) for reference.  The Installation Guide instructions for temperature adjustment for this faucet are shown here. 

Temp limit 1.jpg

Temp limit 2.jpg

Basically you will disassemble the handle (the escutcheon with Hot/ Cold mark) and the trim cap.  Then remove the temperature limiting device (red) on the extension from the valve stem.  You will see a series of lines that represent distances between temperature ranges on the temperature limiting device.  Select the temperature range desired and align with the blue dot that on the valve.  There is a temperature range chart available in the Installation Guide included with your faucet. 

When the water is turned back on, rotate the valve stem counterclockwise to the desired temperature. Let the water run for at least one minute to confirm the temperature.  Reinstall the trim cap, escutcheon, and handle.

Your specific faucet may have different instructions that you will need to follow. We can provide more detailed instructions if you provide your specific model name and number (SKU or UPC is preferred).  You can also call the Glacier Bay information center at 1-855-HD-GLACIER (1-855-434-5224) for more assistance. 

Best wishes on your project.

DW.png

Posted 2013-03-19T15:16:19+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+